Sunday, September 13, 2009

stuffs.

Why have I titled this post "stuffs", you ask? I have a dear friend who uses the word "stuffs" on msn AND in real life so often that I have gotten used to it and stopped telling him that "it's STUFF not STUFFS man, come the fuck on!" (ahhaa thats what she said hahah).

But that doesn't answer the question. I have titled this post "stuffs" because while it sums up everything in my life somewhat vaguely, it is not important enough to get a capital S. Everyday stuffs, you know. It's kind of fun using the word "stuffs". It makes one feel so average (which is not always good, I hate getting 5's) but very content with shit at the same time.

It's a way of saying 'everything' but generalising all the shit and all the good things so much that you end up with just

Stuffs.

AND it's cuter than stuff.

So, how is my life? Life is full of stuffs - good stuffs, bad stuffs, typical stuffs, annoying stuffs, boring stuffs, heartbreaking stuffs, and stuffs to be nervous about. Like that volleyball game I have tomorrow against ISB. Which I am very screwed for. And that math test tomorrow. Nervous stuffs, bad stuffs. But on the brighter side, I like volleyball. And the math test means that I won't have to be bored to death learning about logs and exponents.
: )

Woop Woop!

I have physics, math, economics, and history tomorrow. Oh dear. Bad stuffs day.
The plan is:
Physics - Listen to Mr. Whitehair and take massive notes because if I don't I'm SO fucking failing this class. .
Math - Test, woop woop, no learning! Hehe.
Economics - Attempt to stay awake. And OH SHIT I HAD HOMEWORK. FUCK.
History - Attempt to be knowledgeable

This post is so pointless.

The only reason I'm back here writing to God knows who is because Julia recently got a new blog - http://callmelove.tumblr.com - and before you ask, no, I am not the person with crinkled eyes and the wrinkled nose she mentions in her first post.

Oh, and did you hear about the guy who named his son Luke just so he could say "Luke, I am your father." ?? Smart ass!

Why don't you ever see female one-liners?

like:

"George. I am your mother. I fucked a monkey."

No comments:

Post a Comment